Designed in 1921 by the renowned architect, William H. Orchard, The Manor Club is a Tudor Revival style
building with a half-timbered and stucco facade and heavily bracketed entrances. The rambling and asymmetric plan consists
of a one-story main clubhouse, and three-story theater. It has served as a cultural center for Pelham for nearly 100
years and is listed on the State and National Register of Historic Places. The building is considered so well built
that it was chosen for the billeting plans for evacuation purposes during World War II. The Manor Club's large auditorium
seats 332 and, in addition to weekly club events, has been home for successful theater productions, charity events, concerts
and recitals for Pelham and neighboring communities.